Is your church a Champion Church for HOPE?
What is a Champion Church? A Champion Church is a light into the dark places of Central Texas!
Our Champion Churches:
- Commit to making a significant investment in Hope Pregnancy Centers through monthly/regular direct financial donations.
- Encourage church body to support Hope Pregnancy Centers in a variety of events and campaigns:
- Provide volunteers (Admin, Counselors, Data entry, building maintenance, etc.)
- Provide a church liaison
- Commit to receive clients in their church for care and discipleship
- Commit to regular prayer and intercession for Hope Pregnancy Centers
“Pure religion and undefiled before our God and Father is this, to visit the fatherless and widows
in their affliction, and to keep oneself unspotted from the world.” James 1:27
HOPE can serve your church through:
- Sanctity of Human Life Sunday presentation: Every year, Sanctity of Human Life Sunday falls on the Sunday closest to the anniversary of Roe vs. Wade, which is January 19th. We can help you raise awareness for this critical issue at your church with a customizable 3-5 minutes presentation for your Sunday worship service(s). It doesn't have to be Sanctity of Human Life Sunday for one of our staff to come speak. Feel free to call with a request any time!
- Crisis pregnancy counseling: We want to help people to whom you minister who might need our resources. Statistics show that Christian women are almost as likely as non-Christian women to experience a crisis pregnancy and/or have had an abortion. Hope Pregnancy Centers trained counselors specialize in options counseling and reaching out with compassion to individuals experiencing a crisis pregnancy, helping them choose life for their unborn. For individuals who might not feel comfortable turning to a church for help, we offer a safe, confidential alternative.
- Abortion recovery counseling: Post-abortive Christian women and men often suffer in silence, tormented by the secret of their abortion. Hope Pregnancy Center helps them find recovery and healing in Christ through our abortion recovery bible study, “Surrendering the Secret”, and weekend retreats like "Rachel's Vineyard."
- Ministry Training: Equally important, we want to help equip the “church” to be “the church”. For that purpose we train volunteers and ministry professionals from churches for greater effectiveness where they are already serving. We hold periodic workshops on a variety of topics relating to crisis pregnancy and post-abortion care. All topics can be customized to the needs appropriate to your church and ministry settings.
- Abstinence Outreach: We are keenly aware of the importance of teaching teens God’s design for sex and intimacy, and especially, His esteem of them as fearfully and wonderfully created beings. We have a specialized curriculum to communicate the message of abstinence and sexual purity to youth groups led by trained counselors and volunteers.
*All of the above can be customized to the unique needs of your church. Please email us for more information on how Hope Pregnancy Centers can be a resource to your congregation!